- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Views: 3,888 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $232
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,381 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:01 B:000 L:206
- Zillow Home ID: 56335197
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $330-424K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02180 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Stoneham as a whole. Among 02180 homes, this home is valued 6.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% lower than in Stoneham, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
|15 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$380K||4||1.5||1,593|
|16 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$352K||2||2||1,132|
|24 Cedarway Stoneham, MA||$419K||3||1.5||1,872|
|14 Cedarway Stoneham, MA||$398K||3||1||1,954|
|19 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$438K||3||1.5||1,940|
|11 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$406K||3||1.5||1,693|
|16 1/2 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$574K||3||1||3,421|
|28 Cedarway Stoneham, MA||$403K||3||1.5||1,628|
|18 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$441K||4||2.5||2,014|
|10 Cedarway Stoneham, MA||$387K||2||1.5||1,398|
|12 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$412K||3||2||1,674|
|30 Cedarway Stoneham, MA||$391K||3||2||1,417|
|21 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$436K||3||1.5||1,908|
|7 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$422K||2||2||1,807|
|10 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$369K||3||1.5||1,915|
|8 Cedarway Stoneham, MA||$410K||3||1.5||1,666|
|20 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$401K||3||1.5||1,605|
|8 Whipple Ave Stoneham, MA||$389K||2||2||1,496|
|12 Cedarway Stoneham, MA||$374K||3||2||1,620|
|25 Cedarway Stoneham, MA||$333K||2||1||910|
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!