170 Autumn Rd, Wrentham, MA 020934 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,881 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 122 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $522,500
- Price/sqft: $208
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Highway Access, Medical Facility, Shopping, Walk/Jog Trails
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,881 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: M:D-01 B:02 L:09
- Zillow Home ID: 57520265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 170 Autumn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02093, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% greater than in Wrentham, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02093 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wrentham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02093 home values.
- 10 Macdougald Dr Wrentham, MA$521K42.52,700
- 5 Macdougald Dr Wrentham, MA$600K432,908
- 180 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA$628K42.52,838
- 195 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA$501K42.53,019
- 185 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA$498K432,878
- 115 Summer St Wrentham, MA$671K53.54,108
- 15 Macdougald Dr Wrentham, MA$687K443,706
- 150 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA$589K433,296
- 175 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA$591K433,419
- 105 Summer St Wrentham, MA$608K42.53,223
- 20 Macdougald Dr Wrentham, MA$548K42.52,910
- 140 Summer St Wrentham, MA$591K42.53,182
- 155 Summer St Wrentham, MA$607K433,700
- 130 Summer St Wrentham, MA$495K42.52,492
- 140 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA$506K42.52,854
- 95 Summer St Wrentham, MA$572K32.52,965
- 150 Summer St Wrentham, MA$614K433,319
- 30 Macdougald Dr Wrentham, MA$540K42.52,728
- 25 Macdougald Dr Wrentham, MA$572K42.53,041
- 155 Autumn Rd Wrentham, MA$529K42.52,738
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!