170 E 87th St APT W8D, New York, NY 101283 beds, 2 baths, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- View: City
- ,9 ceilings,North and South exposures,Balcony Full city view Partial garden view Floors - herringbone Light - excellent Windows - oversized Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Walk in closets Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- # Stories: 27.0
- Unit count: 234
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110457646
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 170 E 87th Street APT W8D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in New York Metro, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- # E3A$3.49M221,800
- Apt E4A$2.73M----1,750
- Apt E5A$2.62M----1,750
- Apt E6A$2.94M----1,750
- Apt E7A$2.97M----1,750
- Apt E8A$2.92M----1,750
- Apt E9A$2.92M----1,750
- Apt E10A$3.01M----1,750
- Apt E11A$3.06M----1,750
- Apt E12A$3M----1,750
- Apt E14A$3M----1,750
- Apt E15A$3.05M----1,750
- Apt E16A$3.05M----1,750
- Apt E17A$3.15M----1,897
- Apt E19A$3.23M----1,852
- Apt E20A$3M----1,801
- Apt E21A$3.32M----1,899
- Apt E22A$3.31M----1,910
- # EPH1A$3.24M----1,798
- # EPH2A$4.58M----2,222
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292