- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,601 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $882
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $490,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $191
- MLS #: 08931295
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 616 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Exposure \ W (West), Exposure \ S (South), Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Exposure \ E (East), Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, Assessment Includes \ Lake Rights, Equipment \ Humidifier, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Exposure \ N (North), Equipment \ Air Cleaner, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Lower, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Lower, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Basement \ Crawl, Equipment \ Fan-Whole House, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Fan-Attic Exhaust, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Attic \ Unfinished, Attic \ Pull Down Stair, Area Amenities \ Clubhouse, Frequency \ Annual, Addtl Room 5 Name \ Recreation Rm, Area Amenities \ Pond\Lake, Attic \ Full, Status \ New, Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Addtl Room 4 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Addtl Room 3 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Addtl Room 5 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Equipment \ Backup Sump Pump;, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Age \ 41-50 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Exterior Property Features \ Grill-Outdoors, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,565 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 14313060250000
- Zillow Home ID: 4874978
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $436-660K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60010 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Barrington as a whole. Among 60010 homes, this home is 20.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% less than in Barrington, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Barrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
|200 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$562K||4||2.5||3,500|
|130 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$643K||4||3||3,600|
|157 Hilltop Ave Barrington, IL||$518K||--||2.5||3,434|
|155 Hilltop Ave Barrington, IL||$491K||4||3.5||2,898|
|126 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$600K||4||4||3,152|
|230 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$583K||--||2.5||3,162|
|165 Hilltop Ave Barrington, IL||$469K||--||2.5||2,745|
|135 Hilltop Ave Barrington, IL||$465K||--||2.5||2,745|
|165 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$527K||--||2.5||3,089|
|120 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$476K||4||2.5||2,497|
|125 Hilltop Ln Sleepy Hollow, IL||$255K||3||2||1,550|
|125 Hilltop Ave Barrington, IL||$457K||4||2.5||2,688|
|155 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$742K||5||4.5||4,138|
|185 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$465K||3||2||2,543|
|175 Hilltop Ave Barrington, IL||$414K||--||2.5||2,748|
|240 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$482K||--||2.5||2,497|
|114 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$531K||4||3||3,202|
|201 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$554K||4||2.5||2,980|
|215 Fox Hunt Trl Barrington, IL||$499K||--||2.5||2,838|
|Hilltop Ave Barrington, IL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Barrington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.