- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
170 Grove St, New Britain, CT 060534 beds, 3 baths, 2,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1915
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: 1 space
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Gas on Gas, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Lot Description \ Open, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Recreational Facilities \ Playground, Recreational Facilities \ Pool, Recreational Facilities \ Public Rec Facilities, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,336 sqft
- Parcel #: 42400170
- Zillow Home ID: 57751359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 170 Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06053 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 38.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.9% lower than in New Britain, and 116.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06053 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Britain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06053 home values.
- 174 Grove St New Britain, CT$154K632,332
- 12 Lyman St New Britain, CT$136K632,636
- 175 Grove St New Britain, CT$210K634,490
- 179 Grove St New Britain, CT$96K211,152
- 198 Grove St New Britain, CT$210K622,160
- 198 Grove St New Britain, CT$237K622,200
- 185 Grove St New Britain, CT$80K21768
- 153 Grove St New Britain, CT$169K833,305
- 191 Grove St New Britain, CT$94K32768
- 204 Grove St New Britain, CT--Studio--7,529
- 199 Grove St New Britain, CT$178K72.52,494
- 18 Doris St New Britain, CT$114K321,357
- 205 Grove St New Britain, CT$94K311,248
- 28 Doris St New Britain, CT$199K633,840
- 238 High St New Britain, CT$113K51.52,308
- 238 High St # R New Britain, CT$126K421,512
- 211 Grove St New Britain, CT$119K31.51,056
- 7 Doris St New Britain, CT$191K432,358
- 43 Lyman St New Britain, CT$181K633,012
- 34 Doris St New Britain, CT$159K733,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!