- 4/26 12:30pm-3pm
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,144 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $288,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: S10035162
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Breezeway, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Documents Available, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,253 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 0948000
- Zillow Home ID: 57392500
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $204-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06614 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Stratford as a whole. Among 06614 homes, this home is 6.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Stratford, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
|154 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$232K||4||2||1,253|
|165 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$211K||3||1||1,131|
|138 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$251K||3||2||1,253|
|145 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$219K||3||1||1,299|
|155 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$209K||3||1||1,131|
|135 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$232K||4||2||1,131|
|124 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$244K||4||2||1,253|
|184 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$223K||3||1||1,058|
|175 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$207K||3||1||1,056|
|125 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$228K||3||1.5||1,391|
|187 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$214K||3||1||1,070|
|115 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$273K||4||2||1,778|
|110 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$239K||4||2||1,253|
|197 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$230K||4||1||1,253|
|204 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$213K||2||1||1,008|
|101 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$260K||3||2||1,432|
|96 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$253K||3||1||1,477|
|71 Legion Ave Stratford, CT||$226K||2||1||1,312|
|35 Rosedale Ter Stratford, CT||$287K||4||2||1,815|
|45 Rosedale Ter Stratford, CT||$222K||3||1||1,114|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.