170 Lexington StUNIT 1, East Boston, MA 02128
Sold on 11/23/11: $1
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,167 sq ft
- Lot:1,167 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Nov 2011 for $1
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow758
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #W:01 P:03052 S:002
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID102987518
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$284,168||$264K – $307K||-$3,780||$243||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,902/mo||$1.6K – $2.5K/mo||-$41||$1.63||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts East Boston home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% higher than in Boston, and 44.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 170 Lexington Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- East Boston High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Patrick J Kennedy (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Otis Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- East Boston Ecc (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005