- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
170 Marlboro St, Hudson, MA 017492 beds, 1 bath, 804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $193,600
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 804 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0065 B:0000 L:0018
- Zillow Home ID: 57081714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 170 Marlboro Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01749, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Town of Hudson, and 22.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 01749 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01749 home values.
- 166 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$323K31.51,626
- 174 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$279K321,663
- 24 Wakefield Rd Marlborough, MA$263K311,378
- 29 Wakefield Rd Marlborough, MA$168K11792
- 158 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$287K321,793
- 159 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$267K311,382
- 163 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$350K32.51,344
- 16 Wakefield Rd Marlborough, MA$255K311,092
- 169 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$265K311,429
- 11 Wakefield Rd Marlborough, MA$306K322,009
- 173 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$227K31.51,435
- 229 Reservoir St Marlborough, MA$261K31.51,382
- 10 Wakefield Rd Marlborough, MA$378K331,780
- 152 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$349K42.52,672
- 34 Otsego Dr Hudson, MA$442K42.52,472
- 177 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$312K421,147
- 157 Marlboro St Hudson, MA$338K31.51,243
- 54 Patten Dr Marlborough, MA$287K421,144
- 223 Reservoir St Marlborough, MA$212K31.51,056
- 24 Lakeshore Dr Marlborough, MA$196K21900
Nearby Schools in Town of Hudson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292