170 N Goshen Rd, Goshen, CT 067562.93 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- 1197 days on Zillow
- MLS #: L148347
- View: Water
- Electricity Available \ Available, Engineering Test \ Deep Hole Tested Conditions, Engineering Test \ Percolation Tested, Gas Type \ None, Improvements \ Shed, Lot Description \ Brook, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Property Type \ Lots and Vacant Land, Road Surface \ Paved, Road Type \ State, Sewage System \ Septic Required, Soil Description \ Loam, Super Lien \ None, Water Source \ Well Required, Waterfront Description \ Brook, Zoning Description \ Residential
- Parcel #: 801801200
- Zillow Home ID: 57799006
Neighborhood for 170 N Goshen Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06756, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% lower than in Goshen, and 89.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06756 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 520 N Goshen Rd Goshen, CT$369K221,528
- 25 N Goshen Rd Goshen, CT$560K333,021
- 17 Hollenbeck Rd West Cornwall, CT$389K433,024
- Hollenbeck Rd Cornwall, CT--------
- 1132 North St Goshen, CT$169K311,240
- 19 Hollenbeck Rd West Cornwall, CT$591K432,688
- 1118 North St Goshen, CT$182K211,490
- 1110 North St Goshen, CT--------
- 1127 North St Goshen, CT--------
- 1121 North St Goshen, CT$176K321,154
- 1096 North St Goshen, CT$285K------
- 21 Hollenbeck Rd West Cornwall, CT$284K222,000
- 75 Hautboy Hill Rd West Cornwall, CT$351K21.51,568
- 1075 North St Goshen, CT$175K211,413
- 244 N Goshen Rd Goshen, CT$270K------
- 77 Hautboy Hill Rd West Cornwall, CT$211K------
- 45 Hollenbeck Rd West Cornwall, CT$189K31.51,326
- 46 Hollenbeck Rd West Cornwall, CT$199K32.51,872
- 70 Hautboy Hill Rd West Cornwall, CT$251K311,210
- 262 N Goshen Rd Goshen, CT$180K221,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!