170 Rising Trail Dr, Middletown, CT 064573 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Floored,Basement \ None,Cooling System Type \ None,Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Driveway Type \ Cement,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Flooring \ Carpeted,Fuel Type \ Electric,Garage - Type Of \ Car Port,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Radiant,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Kitchen Description \ Galley,Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level,Lot Description \ Subdivision,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Pool Type \ In Ground,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Other,Water Source \ Public Water Available,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2115813599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 170 Rising Trail Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
- Unit 170$118K321,220
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292