- Built in 2006
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,378 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $520/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $370
- MLS #: A2109928
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Status: Active-Available
- Front Exposure: North East
- Closets Cabinetry
- Maintenance Includes: Outside Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Windows: Shades
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Equipment: Icemaker
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Maintenance Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Unit View: Bay
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Special Information: As Is
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Amenities: Community Room
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Section: 39
- Approval Information: 3-4 Weeks Approval
- Unit Design: Interior Hall
- Other Interior Features
- Parking Restrictions: Boats
- Bedroom Description: None
- Type of Association: Homeowners
- Unit View: Club Area View
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-100-0600
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 942 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0141391000600
- Unit floor #: 11
- Zillow Home ID: 79858942
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-355K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (154)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 170 SE 14th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.