- Built in 2006
- 179 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 736
- All time views: 1,513
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $521/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $212,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $337
- MLS #: A2128989
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Amenities: Trash Chute
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Parking Description: Guest Parking
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Unit Design: East Of Us1
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Section: 39
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Unit View: None
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-100-1000
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 630 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0141391001000
- Zillow Home ID: 79854573
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $235-258K.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.