This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Located on a tree lined quiet street in prime Old Palo Alto. Walking distance to Cal Train, Rinconada Tennis & Swim Club, California Street, University Avenue, and Stanford (less than 1 mile away).
- Excellent schools K-12 (Walter Hays (API 934), Jordan Middle (API 934) and Palo Alto High (API 905).
- Large gourmet kitchen with eat in area, top of the line Miele oven and microwave.
- Spacious formal dining room overlooking the beautiful garden.
- Large living room with fireplace, separate family room with second fireplace, and utility room.
- Hardwood floors downstairs
- Lots of large windows and 4 custom skylights make this a very bright home.
- Huge master suite features large walk-in closet, and bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi tub.
- Two zone heating and central A/C.
- Attached 2 car garage with automatic door and extra storage.
- Beautiful private backyard with many fruit trees (fig, mandarin, pineapple-guava, lemon and avocado).
- Alarm system with direct police hook up.
- Monthly rent includes gardener.
- Pets negotiable. No Smoking. One year or short term lease.
For more information or for showings, please contact Roneet - 650-384-5730 or Uri 650-804-8060
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 1,931 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $243,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 11300 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,927 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12418058
- Zillow Home ID: 19497211
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.85-6.5M.
Market guideZillow predicts Old Palo Alto home values will increase 8.1% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Old Palo Alto homes, this home is valued 1.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in Palo Alto, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Palo Alto home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
|1904 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$2.69M||5||3||2,358|
|160 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.53M||4||2||1,959|
|1918 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$2.59M||4||3||2,148|
|152 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.58M||2||2||2,063|
|1932 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$2.82M||5||4||5,300|
|1932 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$2.87M||5||6||5,310|
|150 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$4.55M||4||5||5,017|
|175 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.71M||4||2||2,175|
|204 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.05M||3||2||1,484|
|1932 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$5.17M||5||6||5,300|
|136 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.97M||2||1||1,282|
|134 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.64M||2||1||882|
|205 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.92M||2||1||1,194|
|210 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.01M||2||2||1,361|
|159 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.33M||4||4.5||2,835|
|1919 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$2.09M||2||1||1,252|
|1944 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$2.09M||3||2.5||1,565|
|1870 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$2.84M||4||3||2,580|
|151 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.86M||2||1||1,080|
|211 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.06M||3||2||1,338|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.