- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
170 Whitney Rd, Stoddard, NH 034643 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,819 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $2,667
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,819 sqft
- Parcel #: STOD M:124 L:35
- Zillow Home ID: 112996044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 170 Whitney Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Stoddard, and 96.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03464 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stoddard.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 172 Whitney Rd Stoddard, NH$419K21.51,874
- 174 Whitney Rd Stoddard, NH$231K211,404
- 176 Whitney Rd Stoddard, NH$253K211,240
- 186 Whitney Rd Stoddard, NH$287K421,609
- 150 Whitney Rd Stoddard, NH$133K21936
- 216 Whitney Rd Stoddard, NH$249K321,296
- 0 Whitney Rd Stoddard, NH--Studio----
- 240 Whitney Rd Stoddard, NH$164K31.51,104
- 77 Mills Rd Stoddard, NH$144K211,716
- 508 Old Forest Rd N Stoddard, NH$149K311,224
- 1351 Highland Lk Stoddard, NH$232K31904
- 70 Nichol Dr Stoddard, NH$423K331,878
- 1570 Highland Lk Stoddard, NH$154K31528
- 10 Eva Ln Stoddard, NH$231K32.52,141
- 1140 Kings Hwy Stoddard, NH$162K21.51,794
- 265 Mills Rd Stoddard, NH$276K332,578
- 250 Whitney Rd Stoddard, NH$212K21.5672
- 80 Whitney Rd Stoddard, NH$242K221,873
- 125 Treelyn Rd Stoddard, NH$199K31936
- 10 W Shore Cir Stoddard, NH$231K31864
Nearby Schools in Stoddard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292