170 Wildwood Way, Woodside, CA 940623 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Nestled in the hills above Palo Alto, this gracious home is the epitome of California indoor/outdoor living. The California live oaks surrounding this three-acre parcel are visible from every window and invite you to enjoy entertaining and relaxing out of doors.
Descending the private drive is an invitation to retreat from nearby Silicon Valley and San Francisco and enjoy the quiet and natural beauty of Woodside.
In the formal dining room the table expands to seat 14 in casual elegance.
The spacious living room offers one of four wood burning fireplaces. Or throw the French doors open to include the back patio for fresh air and ambiance.
The spacious master bedroom offers a queen-size bed, sitting area, fireplace, and adjoining Ã?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã??his and hersÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã?ï¿½ bathrooms and walk-in closets. The master bathroom comes with heated floors, spacious shower with two high-end nozzles, and a private deck with outdoor shower.
The first large bedroom has a queen bed, wrap-around couch for enjoying large-screen movie/TV viewing, and full bath with two sinks, tub and shower, and walk-in closet.The second bedroom, located downstairs, also offers a queen bed, office desk, bathroom with shower and sink, walk-in closet, and floor to ceiling windows with a short walk down to the hot tub.An outdoor shower off of the Master bathroom.
A hot tub for stargazing or bird watching, or just plain fun or relaxation.Or for a spiritual twist, the labyrinth of local stone invites you to walk barefoot on the sandy path to find the quiet within.Hiking from the property takes you past two spring-fed streams for a leisurely stroll or strenuous hills. Or for cyclists, join locals for world-acclaimed riding in nearby Woodside Village.
GENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION:
Type of Rental: House
Sq. Ft. 4500
Lot Sq. Ft. 3 acres
Smokers are: Allowed / Not Allowed NOT
Refrigerator: Yes, subzero
Stove: Yes, double plus warming oven
Dish washer, Yes brand new
Food Disposal: Yes
Washer/Dryer: Yes brand new
Gated Community: No
Is there a community pool: No
- Lot: 2.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $2,750,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 550 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 069032420
- Zillow Home ID: 64535042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 170 Wildwood Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.5% lower than in Woodside, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 180 Wildwood Way Woodside, CA$2.27M232,330
- 345 Harcross Rd Woodside, CA$2.39M332,798
- 335 Harcross Rd Woodside, CA$2.05M322,150
- 220 Hardwick Rd Woodside, CA$2.52M33.53,180
- 150 Wildwood Way Woodside, CA$3.63M33.53,330
- 242 Hardwick Rd Woodside, CA$3.24M432,780
- 155 Wildwood Way Woodside, CA$2.17M232,290
- 210 Hardwick Rd Woodside, CA$2.09M332,210
- 455 Las Pulgas Dr Woodside, CA$12.5M44.56,000
- 325 Harcross Rd Woodside, CA$2.91M42.53,660
- 145 Wildwood Way Woodside, CA$2.29M333,240
- 250 Hardwick Rd Woodside, CA$2.71M432,800
- 180 Brookwood Rd Woodside, CA$2.4M43.53,450
- 190 Brookwood Rd Woodside, CA$2.8M532,940
- 125 Wildwood Way Woodside, CA$2.11M332,420
- 200 Hardwick Rd Woodside, CA$2.14M322,200
- 130 Wildwood Way Woodside, CA$2.12M11880
- 450 Las Pulgas Dr Woodside, CA$8.99M56.55,416
- 150 Brookwood Rd Woodside, CA$2.84M533,260
- 315 Harcross Rd Woodside, CA$2.17M432,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292