- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1700 11th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958184 beds, 2 baths, 2,263 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $779,000
- Price/sqft: $344
- Parking: 2 spaces, 342 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,263 sqft
- Parcel #: 01203930200000
- Zillow Home ID: 25796352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1700 11th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Land Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% less than in Sacramento, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 3611 17th St Sacramento, CA$836K533,878
- 3621 17th St Sacramento, CA$999K433,180
- 1701 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$633K32.52,209
- 1711 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$713K32.52,673
- 3600 W Lincoln Ave Sacramento, CA$1.74M433,000
- 1640 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$626K332,037
- 3610 W Lincoln Ave Sacramento, CA$804K422,786
- 3631 17th St Sacramento, CA$854K433,182
- 1641 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$755K432,914
- 3618 17th St Sacramento, CA$578K221,983
- 1723 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$1.01M32.52,619
- 3620 W Lincoln Ave Sacramento, CA$830K42.52,807
- 1630 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$646K422,037
- 1700 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$592K22.51,974
- 1641 12th Ave Sacramento, CA$605K212,100
- 3701 17th St Sacramento, CA$704K321,828
- 1631 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$712K332,650
- 1650 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$599K322,038
- 1735 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$592K321,970
- 3630 W Lincoln Ave Sacramento, CA$717K422,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292