- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1700 Harrill St, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 1 bath, 1,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,143 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Parking: 288 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,336 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 08114601
- Zillow Home ID: 6187335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1700 Harrill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belmont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 66.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% greater than in Charlotte, and 264.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Belmont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belmont home values.
- 1704 Harrill St Charlotte, NC$81K311,235
- 1620 Harrill St Charlotte, NC$81K311,008
- 1708 Harrill St Charlotte, NC$82K21937
- 1707 Harrill St Charlotte, NC$88K21650
- 1704 Harrill St # 0 Charlotte, NC$102K211,235
- 1616 Harrill St Charlotte, NC$83K311,197
- 1712 Harrill St Charlotte, NC$86K31.51,024
- 1701 Allen St Charlotte, NC$155K321,550
- 1621 Allen St Charlotte, NC$319K432,600
- 1705 Allen St Charlotte, NC$82K311,402
- 1612 Harrill St Charlotte, NC$82K311,075
- 1617 Allen St Charlotte, NC$205K431,830
- 1709 Allen St Charlotte, NC$118K21.51,404
- 1705 Harrill St Charlotte, NC$90K21650
- 1701 Harrill St Charlotte, NC$242K32.51,950
- 1711 Harrill St Charlotte, NC$122K321,584
- 1613 Allen St Charlotte, NC$85K11.51,254
- 1004 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$146K421,270
- 1621 Harrill St Charlotte, NC$197K321,742
- 1713 Allen St Charlotte, NC$124K321,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292