1700 Market St, Parkersburg, WV 261013 beds, 3 baths, 2,533 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,533 sqft
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 122
- Parcel #: 05 6100850000
- Zillow Home ID: 23179388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 1700 Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 26101, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.6% greater than in Parkersburg, and 38.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 26101 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parkersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 26101 home values.
- 300 17th St Parkersburg, WV$160K843,600
- 1702 Market St Parkersburg, WV$252K32.53,648
- 321 17th St Parkersburg, WV$89K3--2,160
- 1704 Market St Parkersburg, WV$243K64.55,500
- 1703 Market St Parkersburg, WV$124K31.51,228
- 320 17th St Parkersburg, WV$85K21.51,274
- 1701 Market St Parkersburg, WV$221K32.54,650
- 1705 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$141K41.52,262
- 414 17th St Parkersburg, WV$62K311,133
- 1617 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$109K31.52,031
- 1701 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$114K422,188
- 1708 Market St Parkersburg, WV$167K322,358
- 1604 Market St Parkersburg, WV$173K212,479
- 1707 Market St Parkersburg, WV$457K856,724
- 1707 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$132K322,216
- 1711 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$148K------
- 1605 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$128K322,532
- 1619 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$76K322,216
- 1715 Avery St Parkersburg, WV$143K31.52,491
- 1602 Market St Parkersburg, WV$247K433,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!