17002 118th Ave, Jamaica, NY 114343 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Last sold: May 2012 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 123710301
- Zillow Home ID: 32189976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17002 118th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3150% higher than in New York, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamaica home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica home values.
- 17004 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$472K----1,632
- 17004 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$239K------
- 17008 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$328K----1,488
- 17010 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$413K----1,488
- 16764 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$363K421,456
- 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$377K----1,488
- Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$589K----2,176
- 17001 118th Rd Jamaica, NY$367K----1,190
- 17012 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$332K----1,488
- 16762 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$370K----1,184
- 16861 118th Rd Jamaica, NY$430K----1,692
- 17005 118th Rd Jamaica, NY$372K----1,368
- 17016 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$317K----1,488
- 16859 118th Rd Jamaica, NY$372K----1,290
- 16758 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$435K----1,456
- 17003 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$376K----1,272
- 17007 118th Rd Jamaica, NY$578K631,856
- 17007 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$386K----1,488
- 16855 118th Rd Jamaica, NY$418K----1,290
- 17018 118th Ave Jamaica, NY$359K----1,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!