1701 121st St SE APT T103, Everett, WA 982082 beds, 1 bath, 922 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Cable-ready, Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Floor size: 922 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111514881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1701 121st St Se APT T103
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Silver Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 58.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% less than in Everett, and 82.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Silver Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silver Lake home values.
- 1600 121st St SE APT B101 Everett, WA$208K32.51,534
- 1716 121st St SE # 2 Everett, WA$602K----4,956
- 1600 121st St SE APT A102 Everett, WA$165K221,219
- 1600 121st St SE APT A103 Everett, WA$164K22.51,267
- 1600 121st St SE APT A104 Everett, WA$165K22.51,267
- 1600 121st St SE APT A105 Everett, WA$165K22.51,297
- 1600 121st St SE APT A106 Everett, WA$167K221,297
- 1600 121st St SE APT A107 Everett, WA$164K22.51,267
- 1600 121st St SE APT A108 Everett, WA$165K212.51,267
- 1600 121st St SE APT A101 Everett, WA$190K221,105
- 1600 121st St SE APT B102 Everett, WA$201K331,438
- 1600 121st St SE APT B103 Everett, WA$201K32.51,458
- 1600 121st St SE APT B104 Everett, WA$206K32.51,546
- 1600 121st St SE APT C101 Everett, WA$159K22.51,334
- 1600 121st St SE APT C102 Everett, WA$159K22.51,334
- 1600 121st St SE APT C103 Everett, WA$166K22.51,310
- 1600 121st St SE APT C104 Everett, WA$166K22.51,310
- 1600 121st St SE APT C105 Everett, WA$166K22.251,334
- 1600 121st St SE APT C106 Everett, WA$171K221,334
- 1600 121st St SE APT D101 Everett, WA$159K22.51,334
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.