1701 E Covell Rd, Edmond, OK 730344 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,565 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Finished basement, 952 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 644 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,565 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 180132010
- Zillow Home ID: 22023149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1701 E Covell Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% lower than in Edmond, and 2.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 1700 Bond St Edmond, OK$182K421,972
- 1700 E Covell Rd Edmond, OK$215K42.52,292
- 1801 E Covell Rd Edmond, OK$338K31.52,208
- 1800 E Covell Rd Edmond, OK$230K42.52,568
- 2800 N Bryant Ave Edmond, OK$664K544,545
- 2900 Bond St Edmond, OK$195K222,361
- 1600 E Covell Rd Edmond, OK$271K432,860
- 2900 N Bryant Ave Edmond, OK$217K31.52,281
- 2521 N Mistletoe Ln Edmond, OK$165K31.51,774
- 2809 Woodland Creek Dr Edmond, OK$196K43.751,141
- 2817 Woodland Creek Dr Edmond, OK$520K32.53,539
- 2818 N Bryant Ave Edmond, OK$194K322,299
- 2825 Woodland Creek Dr Edmond, OK$524K43.53,643
- 2620 N Mistletoe Ln Edmond, OK$180K321,332
- 2928 Bond St Edmond, OK$213K322,020
- 2724 Woodland Creek Dr Edmond, OK$572K433,503
- 2520 N Mistletoe Ln Edmond, OK$271K53.53,192
- 2800 Woodland Creek Dr Edmond, OK$473K43.53,107
- 3000 N Bryant Ave Edmond, OK$159K321,477
- 2808 Woodland Creek Dr Edmond, OK$511K43.53,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!