- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1701 E Hanna Ave, Tampa, FL 336102 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,612 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $23,500
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 1505960000
- Zillow Home ID: 99641697
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1701 E Hanna Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% higher than in Tampa, and 281.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Seminole Heights home values.
- 1703 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$85K521,496
- E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$131K321,312
- 6013 N 17th St Tampa, FL$42K21956
- 1619 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$43K21856
- 1705 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$41K21800
- 1702 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$57K211,137
- 1704 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$84K311,178
- 6011 N 17th St Tampa, FL$122K321,400
- 1617 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$112K211,425
- 1707 E Hanna Ave # B Tampa, FL$127K321,300
- 6204 N 17th St Tampa, FL$128K321,309
- 1612 E Paris St Tampa, FL$146K421,546
- 1708 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$64K411,196
- 6016 N 18th St Tampa, FL$52K211,374
- 6205 N 17th St Tampa, FL$86K22926
- 1709 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$118K321,158
- 1709 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$111K321,158
- 1515 E Hanna Ave Tampa, FL$109K211,217
- 6206 N 17th St Tampa, FL$119K31.51,220
- 1610 E Paris St Tampa, FL$71K21.51,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292