1701 Independence Ave SE, Washington, DC 200033 beds, 2 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,439 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $542,000
- Price/sqft: $521
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1098 0070
- Zillow Home ID: 426964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1701 Independence Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barney Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% greater than in Washington, and 1.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Barney Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
- 1703 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$520K411,240
- 1705 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$542K31.51,132
- 210 17th St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$381K21--
- 210 17th St SE Washington, DC$695K211,800
- 1707 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$503K311,160
- 212 17th St SE Washington, DC$572K421,800
- 212 17th St SE APT 1 Washington, DC$499K21--
- 1709 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$495K411,300
- 1711 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$387KStudio1450
- 1713 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$622K321,040
- 1700 Bay St SE Washington, DC$553K421,840
- 1702 Bay St SE Washington, DC$488K211,840
- 1704 Bay St SE Washington, DC$570K421,840
- 205 17th St SE Washington, DC$537K21.51,054
- 207 17th St SE Washington, DC$341K211,054
- 1715 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$582K42.51,600
- 203 17th St SE Washington, DC$504K21.51,008
- 1706 Bay St SE Washington, DC$477K421,840
- 209 17th St SE Washington, DC$500K21.5952
- 201 17th St SE Washington, DC$432K321,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!