1701 Manor Dr, Vista, CA 920843 beds, 2 baths, 1,103 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Parking: 1 space
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,103 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 1734220400
- Zillow Home ID: 16630349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1701 Manor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92084 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% less than in Vista, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,778 sqft, 10,018 sqft lot, built in 1980
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 1709 Manor Dr Vista, CA$332K321,368
- 1659 Manor Dr Vista, CA$317K321,144
- 1715 Manor Dr Vista, CA$328K421,327
- 1700 Rush Ave Vista, CA$331K321,144
- 1708 Rush Ave Vista, CA$349K41.51,327
- 1660 Rush Ave Vista, CA$352K31.51,519
- 1714 Rush Ave Vista, CA$349K31.51,433
- 1653 Manor Dr Vista, CA$304K31.51,103
- 1721 Manor Dr Vista, CA$303K31.51,103
- 140 Angeles Vista Dr Vista, CA$358K321,736
- 1654 Rush Ave Vista, CA$301K31.51,000
- 1720 Rush Ave Vista, CA$380K331,514
- 1649 Manor Dr Vista, CA$312K31.51,092
- 1725 Manor Dr Vista, CA$367K421,400
- 1656 Manor Dr Vista, CA$346K321,338
- 1648 Rush Ave Vista, CA$311K321,144
- 1730 Rush Ave Vista, CA$360K421,400
- 134 Angeles Vista Dr Vista, CA$363K321,784
- 1645 Manor Dr Vista, CA$382K32.51,811
- 1726 Manor Dr Vista, CA$386K321,608
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292