1701 Oak Point Dr, Middleboro, MA 023463 beds, 2 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- HOA Fee: $628
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $183,500
- Price/sqft: $111
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2133626099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1701 Oak Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% less than in Middleborough, and 49.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middleborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02346 home values.
- 1703 Oak Point Dr Middleboro, MA$208K321,568
- 1810 Oak Point Dr Middleboro, MA$240K221,607
- 1806 Oak Point Dr Middleboro, MA$205K321,344
- 1804 Oak Point Dr Middleboro, MA$175K321,344
- 1802 Oak Point Dr Middleboro, MA$308K321,344
- 1705 Oak Point Dr Middleboro, MA$363K221,592
- 1404 Oak Point Dr Middleboro, MA$201K321,400
- 1602 Oak Point Dr Middleboro, MA$217K321,456
- 1701 Pheasant Ln Middleboro, MA$337K321,456
- 604 Lantern Ln Middleboro, MA$348K221,965
- 5612 Oak Point Dr Middleboro, MA$415K3256
- 3408 Pheasant Ln Middleboro, MA$318K321,701
- 3901 Pheasant Ln Middleboro, MA$268K221,890
- 2004 Pheasant Ln Middleboro, MA$316K321,404
- 1010 Pheasant Ln Middleboro, MA$315K321,456
- 4501 Oak Point Dr Middleboro, MA$209K321,568
- 7503 Island Dr Middleboro, MA$233K321,568
- 1204 Simmons Rd Middleboro, MA$236K221,674
- 2006 Simmons Rd Middleboro, MA$243K321,568
- 6404 Oak Point Dr Middleboro, MA$334K321,765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Halifax Elementary K-6 & ungraded 4.0 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!