1701 Rogers St, Fredericksburg, VA 224054 beds, 3 baths, 2,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $157,320
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1144 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 54L 20 282
- Zillow Home ID: 12644271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1701 Rogers Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fredericksburg, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Fredericksburg, and 3.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22405 home values.
- 517 Rogers St Falmouth, VA$196K--1.51,320
- 7 Woodland Ter Falmouth, VA$195K321,459
- 1705 Rogers St Fredericksburg, VA$167K321,050
- 8 Woodland Ter Fredericksburg, VA$245K532,082
- 7 Atkins Ct # CHET Falmouth, VA$296K322,307
- 7 Atkins Ct Fredericksburg, VA$226K42.51,132
- 8 Atkins Ct # CHET Falmouth, VA$355K433,292
- 8 Atkins Ct Falmouth, VA$220K31.51,132
- 513 Rogers St Falmouth, VA$201K321,488
- 516 Rogers St Falmouth, VA$242K321,658
- 6 Atkins Ct # CHET Falmouth, VA$329K542,762
- 6 Atkins Ct Fredericksburg, VA$294K321,844
- 600 Perry Dr Falmouth, VA$222K321,440
- 521 Edwards Dr Falmouth, VA$241K31.51,122
- 523 Edwards Dr Falmouth, VA$193K31.51,050
- 512 Rogers St Falmouth, VA$163K31.51,075
- 509 Rogers St Falmouth, VA$181K42.51,425
- 517 Edwards Dr Falmouth, VA$192K31.51,328
- 601 Edwards Dr Falmouth, VA$221K311,093
- 601 Perry Dr Falmouth, VA$186K31.51,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292