A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 4,461 all time views
- HOA Fee: $164
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $407,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $551
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance, Association Fees Include \ Water, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Family Room \ No Family Room, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Carport, Heating \ Electric, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Electric, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Electric, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Community Facility, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 740 sqft
- Parcel #: 110640020
- Zillow Home ID: 15634855
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-925K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94070 home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for San Carlos as a whole. Among 94070 homes, this home is valued 62.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for San Carlos, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94070 home values.
Nearby Schools in San Carlos
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.