- 4/26 12pm-2pm
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 65 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,688 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $290
- MLS #: 21505974
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Interior \ Recessed Light, Dining Room \ Floor - Wood, Kitchen \ Center Island, Great\Family Room \ Fireplace - Gas, Great\Family Room \ Floor - Wood, Master Bath \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom \ Full Bath, Master Bath \ Floor - Ceramic, Basement \ Heated, Master Bath \ Shower Stall, Floors \ Ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Siding \ Vinyl, Heat\AC \ HWBB, Parking \ Concrete, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior \ Fence, Exterior \ Porch - Open, Kitchen \ Floor - Ceramic, Zoning \ Residential, Exterior \ Storm Door(s), Exterior \ Thermal Window, Rooms \ Bath - Master, Rooms \ Dining Room, Roof \ Shingled, Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Driveway, Rooms \ Kitchen, Included \ Ceiling Fan(s), Included \ Dishwasher, Lot Description \ Corner, Included \ Gas Cooking, Master Bedroom Level \ 2, Included \ Microwave, Included \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Level \ 1, Family Room Level \ 1, Dining Room Level \ 1, Bedroom Level \ 2, Lot Description \ Level, Farm \ No, New Construction \ No, Farm Assessed \ No, Basement \ Heated, County \ Monmouth, Special Assessment \ No, Deed Restricted \ No, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Ownership Type \ Fee Simple, Rooms \ Bedroom, Heat\AC \ AC Units, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Kitchen \ Pantry, Included \ AC Units, Master Bath \ Ceramic Tile, Rooms \ Bath - Full, Included \ Generator, Sub-Type \ Detached, HOA \ No, Handicap Access \ No, Waterfront \ No, Master Bedroom \ Floor - Wood, Basement \ Walk-Out, Fireplace \ Yes, Heat\AC \ 2 Zoned Heat, Basement \ Partial, Basement \ Partial, Basement \ Walk-Out, Waterview \ Yes, Floors \ Tile, Parking \ Off Street, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Water Type \ Oceanside\Beach Blk, Water Type \ Oceanview, Interior \ Balcony, Interior \ Attic - Walk Up, Bonus Room Level \ 3, Style \ Shore Colonial, Exterior \ Security System, Exterior \ Shed, Municipality \ Belmar (BEL), Zip Code \ 07719, Middle School \ Belmar, Interior \ Security System, Water Heater \ Tankless, Exterior \ Balcony, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement \ Unfinished, Kitchen \ Granite\Stone Counter
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,753 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0700171000000001
- Zillow Home ID: 39225108
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $560K-1.09M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07719 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0% fall for Belmar as a whole. Among 07719 homes, this home is 117.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07719, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% less than in Belmar, and 74.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07719 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Belmar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07719 home values.
|115 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$865K||--||--||2,396|
|1703 Surf Ave # 5 Belmar, NJ||$667K||--||--||2,163|
|117 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$495K||--||--||1,300|
|111 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$469K||2||1||935|
|118 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$551K||--||--||1,260|
|120 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$389K||--||--||668|
|122 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$552K||--||--||1,427|
|114 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$403K||--||--||--|
|119 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$540K||--||--||1,563|
|107 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$528K||4||2||1,198|
|1702 A St Belmar, NJ||$524K||--||--||1,571|
|1704 A St Belmar, NJ||$445K||4||2||696|
|1704 Surf Ave Belmar, NJ||$516K||--||--||1,279|
|124 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$536K||--||--||1,418|
|1706 A St Belmar, NJ||$826K||4||3||3,000|
|105 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$440K||1||1||1,000|
|126 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$515K||3||1.5||2,100|
|112 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$488K||--||--||1,160|
|116 17th Ave Belmar, NJ||$866K||--||--||2,268|
|1708 Surf Ave Belmar, NJ||$504K||--||--||1,040|
Nearby Schools in Belmar
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
K-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.