1702 Burgin St, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $140,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10116375
- Zillow Home ID: 63813314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1702 Burgin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windsor Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.6% less than in Charlotte, and 233.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Windsor Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Park home values.
- 1708 Burgin St Charlotte, NC$164K32.51,380
- 1703 Burgin St Charlotte, NC$184K321,632
- 1707 Burgin St Charlotte, NC$216K332,016
- Burgin St Charlotte, NC$141K------
- 1711 Burgin St Charlotte, NC$232K32.51,632
- 1714 Burgin St Charlotte, NC$200K32.51,778
- 1806 Burgin St Charlotte, NC$113K521,727
- 1715 Burgin St Charlotte, NC$180K32.51,632
- 1810 Burgin St Charlotte, NC$161K521,928
- 1719 Burgin St Charlotte, NC--------
- Burgin St Charlotte, NC$161K------
- 1723 Burgin St Charlotte, NC$181K3--1,600
- 2732 Temple Ln Charlotte, NC$172K321,754
- 1812 Burgin St Charlotte, NC$118K21884
- Burgin St Charlotte, NC$205K321,657
- 2800 Temple Ln Charlotte, NC$125K21.51,235
- 1736 Medford Dr Charlotte, NC$113K21840
- 2810 Temple Ln Charlotte, NC$157K31.51,552
- 2633 Eastway Dr Charlotte, NC$3.88M--437,556
- 1820 Burgin St # B Charlotte, NC$317K322,348
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292