1702 Karen Ct, Godfrey, IL 62035
Sold on 9/18/12: $132,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:3,198 sq ft
- Lot:91 sqft
- Year Built:1970
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $132,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #242013302204005
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- School DistrictALTON CUSD 11
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID5006213
- Elementary SchoolALTON DIST 11
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow576
- High SchoolALTON
- Lot Depth132
- Lot Width91
- Middle SchoolALTON DIST 11
- Neighborhood NameBLU FOUNTAIN
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1702 Karen Court
Learn more about forecast calculations or 62035 home values.
Nearby Schools in Godfrey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292