- Built in 2009
- 208 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,177 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $597
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $278
- MLS #: 6469138
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Acreage \ 0, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, HalfBaths \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasPool \ 1, HasWaterFront \ 1, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, NoOfLevels \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, PropertyMasterType \ Condo, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Sewer \ Public Sewer, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Flooring \ Wood, Appliances \ Disposal, HasBasement \ 0, Ownership \ Condo, WaterHeater \ Electric, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Zoned, FeePeriod \ Monthly, Heating \ Programmable Thermostat, Style \ Traditional, InteriorFeatures \ Elevator, Heating \ Forced Air, TaxYear \ 2014, Water \ Public, Parking \ Assigned, GarageType \ Attached, BasementType \ None, HOAFee \ 597, TotalSquareFeet \ 2080, UnitNumber \ 32, ListingDate \ 2014-10-01T00:00:00, Cooling \ Central A\C, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, PropertyType \ Unit\Flat, Type \ Unit\Flat, Appliances \ KitPantry, Flooring \ Fully Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile\Brick, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, Design \ 1-Story, Roofing \ FlatRoof, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), Exterior \ Alum\Steel Siding, Parking \ 2-CarParking, Appliances \ KitCookTop, InteriorFeatures \ Energy Efficient Windows, Parking \ Private, Appliances \ Energy Efficient Appliances, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, Appliances \ Built In Microwave, Parking \ Parking Garage, LotDimensions \ 00 X 00, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner 2-CarGarage, Directions \ North Van Buren street to Park Drive to gated entr, LotNumber \ 009.C.0032, TotalTaxes \ 4466
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 32
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2115852632
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-695K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19806 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 1.8% decrease for Wilmington as a whole. Among 19806 homes, this home is 115.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% higher than in Wilmington, and 89.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19806 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (17)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1702 N Park Dr|
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!