1702 Valdes Dr, La Jolla, CA 920375 beds, 9 baths, 15,094 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 107 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $3,300,000
- Price/sqft: $596
- MLS #: 130058783
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 15,094 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3505521100
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 16848835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1702 Valdes Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.5% higher than in San Diego, and 5.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 1723 Castellana Rd La Jolla, CA$1.81M443,003
- 1705 Valdes Dr La Jolla, CA$1.65M44.53,836
- 1712 Valdes Dr La Jolla, CA$4.92M665,016
- Castellana Rd San Diego, CA--------
- 1642 Valdes Dr La Jolla, CA$3.4M554,940
- 1643 Valdes Dr La Jolla, CA$1.61M542,874
- 1642 Valdes Dr La Jolla, CA$3.12M554,940
- 1735 Castellana Rd La Jolla, CA$2.01M343,915
- 1730 Castellana Rd La Jolla, CA$1.24M221,415
- 1703 Castellana Rd La Jolla, CA$1.33M321,844
- 1718 Valdes Dr La Jolla, CA$5M476,000
- 1717 Crespo Dr La Jolla, CA$1.4M432,060
- 1725 Valdes Dr La Jolla, CA$3.68M34.55,580
- 1633 Valdes Dr La Jolla, CA$3.98M54.56,276
- 1745 Crespo Dr La Jolla, CA$1.41M432,448
- 1745 Castellana Rd La Jolla, CA$1.36M21999
- 1738 Castellana Rd La Jolla, CA$2.56M453,472
- 1630 Valdes Dr La Jolla, CA$3.27M544,034
- 1659 Crespo Dr La Jolla, CA$3.36M654,043
- 1729 Valdes Dr La Jolla, CA$2.31M43.53,578
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!