17021 Torino Dr, Victorville, CA 923953 beds, 2 baths, 1,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 416 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,402 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3091171250000
- Zillow Home ID: 17632576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17021 Torino Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92395 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% lower than in Victorville, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92395 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92395 home values.
- 17013 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$153K321,402
- 17027 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$151K321,402
- 17005 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$154K321,402
- 17033 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$195K32.51,993
- 17024 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$195K32.51,993
- 17016 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$194K431,993
- 17001 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$154K321,402
- 12676 Palermo Ave Victorville, CA$194K32.51,993
- 17010 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$187K331,993
- 17047 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$194K331,993
- 17002 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$190K331,993
- 16995 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$143K321,402
- 12686 Palermo Ave Victorville, CA$192K32.51,993
- 17009 Lido Cir Victorville, CA$152K321,404
- 17013 Lido Cir Victorville, CA$152K321,402
- 16996 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$191K431,993
- 12692 Palermo Ave Victorville, CA$190K431,993
- 12692 Palermo Ave Victorville, CA$186K431,993
- 16987 Torino Dr Victorville, CA$157K321,402
- 17003 Lido Cir Victorville, CA$151K321,402
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.