A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $445,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $207
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1036 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ NW Contemporary, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Built-In Vacuum, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Wired for Generator, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 11, Utility room location \ M, View \ Lake, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Community, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3803272032110000
- Zillow Home ID: 23629398
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $373-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98229 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Geneva as a whole. Among 98229 homes, this home is valued 42.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98229, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 204.2% greater than in Geneva, and 15.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98229 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98229 home values.
|1709 Euclid Ave Bellingham, WA||$271K||2||3||1,652|
|Lowe Ave Bellingham, WA||$290K||--||--||--|
|1701 Euclid Ave Bellingham, WA||$309K||3||1||1,200|
|1713 Euclid Ave Bellingham, WA||$324K||4||1||1,348|
|4123 Susan Ct Bellingham, WA||$408K||3||3||3,383|
|1623 Euclid Ave Bellingham, WA||$399K||3||2||2,300|
|Lowe Ave Bellingham, WA||--||--||--||--|
|1715 Euclid Ave Bellingham, WA||$280K||3||1.5||1,404|
|4122 Susan Ct Bellingham, WA||$320K||2||2||1,953|
|Lowe Ave Bellingham, WA||--||--||--||--|
|4117 Susan Ct Bellingham, WA||$276K||2||2||1,903|
|1721 Euclid Ave Bellingham, WA||$504K||3||1||2,414|
|1611 Euclid Ave Bellingham, WA||$626K||4||2||2,443|
|4123 York St Bellingham, WA||$272K||3||2||1,666|
|4116 Susan Ct Bellingham, WA||$341K||3||2.5||2,356|
|1615 Euclid Ave Bellingham, WA||$242K||2||2||1,120|
|4117 York St Bellingham, WA||$372K||3||2||2,670|
|1723 Euclid Ave Bellingham, WA||$498K||5||3||3,060|
|1708 Euclid Ave Bellingham, WA||$1.26M||3||4||4,928|
|4111 Susan Ct Bellingham, WA||$284K||3||3||1,776|
Nearby Schools in Geneva
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!