1703 NW 24th Ave, Portland, OR 972104 beds, 4 baths, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,850 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1901
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $458
- Finished basement, 360 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Parcel #: R111130
- Zillow Home ID: 53820416
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1703 Nw 24th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.7% lower than in Portland, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 1711-1713 NW 24th Ave Portland, OR$361K32808
- 1717 NW 24th Ave Portland, OR$296K--1733
- 2419 NW Savier St Portland, OR$361K11744
- 2423 NW Savier St Portland, OR$560K322,065
- 2400 NW Savier St Portland, OR$563K311,520
- 2427 NW Savier St Portland, OR$402K311,214
- 2416 NW Savier St Portland, OR$627K311,539
- 1625 NW 24th Ave Portland, OR$586K221,222
- 2433 NW Savier St Portland, OR$550K321,866
- 2422 NW Thurman St Portland, OR$537K22.51,385
- 2424 NW Savier St Portland, OR$611K311,721
- 2426 NW Thurman St Portland, OR$461K22.51,385
- 1617 NW 24th Ave Portland, OR$577K312,068
- 2437 NW Savier St Portland, OR$522K221,476
- 2430 NW Thurman St Portland, OR$478K22.51,480
- 2436 NW Savier St Portland, OR$618K531,783
- 2417 NW Raleigh St Portland, OR$678K332,889
- 2434 NW Thurman St Portland, OR$448K22.51,385
- 2409 NW Raleigh St Portland, OR$408K321,340
- 2425 NW Raleigh St Portland, OR$571K321,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!