1703 Parson St, Charlotte, NC 282054 beds, 2 baths, 1,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $62,500
- Price/sqft: $51
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 08116517
- Zillow Home ID: 6187556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1703 Parson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belmont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% greater than in Charlotte, and 264.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Belmont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belmont home values.
- 1701 Parson St Charlotte, NC$71K421,300
- 1709 Parson St Charlotte, NC$111K31.51,054
- 1641 Parson St Charlotte, NC$66KStudio--1,204
- 1713 Parson St Charlotte, NC$79K21780
- 1637 Parson St Charlotte, NC$102K421,228
- 1717 Parson St Charlotte, NC$87K321,362
- 1633 Parson St Charlotte, NC$111K311,102
- 1721 Parson St Charlotte, NC$106K31.51,038
- 1708 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$81K311,228
- 1710 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$104K311,022
- 1700 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$112K311,188
- 1712 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$116K311,405
- 1700 Parson St Charlotte, NC$92K2--2,081
- 1640 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$111K311,043
- 1704 Parson St Charlotte, NC$109K31.51,038
- 1716 Umstead St Charlotte, NC$95K--21,407
- 1629 Parson St Charlotte, NC$121K221,100
- 1729 Parson St Charlotte, NC$79K21764
- 1640 Parson St Charlotte, NC$113K311,100
- 1708 Parson St Charlotte, NC$242K1476,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!