17033 Grandee Way, San Diego, CA 921282 beds, 2 baths, 1,611 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $535,500
- Price/sqft: $332
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,611 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2733001800
- Zillow Home ID: 16739238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17033 Grandee Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho Bernardo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% less than in San Diego, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Bernardo home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Bernardo home values.
- 12383 Grandee Ct San Diego, CA$703K222,112
- 12377 Grandee Ct San Diego, CA$613K221,707
- 17015 Grandee Way San Diego, CA$686K322,025
- 17055 Grandee Way San Diego, CA$627K321,779
- 12363 Grandee Ct San Diego, CA$614K321,689
- 17012 Grandee Way San Diego, CA$601K321,632
- 12397 Grandee Ct San Diego, CA$704K321,955
- 17071 Grandee Way San Diego, CA$602K321,687
- 17024 Grandee Way San Diego, CA$666K322,009
- 12420 Pomerado Ct San Diego, CA$707K321,965
- 17036 Grandee Way San Diego, CA$635K321,892
- 12428 Pomerado Ct San Diego, CA$693K221,852
- 12380 Grandee Ct San Diego, CA$703K532,241
- 12412 Pomerado Ct San Diego, CA$665K221,770
- 17048 Grandee Way San Diego, CA$548K321,632
- 12396 Grandee Ct San Diego, CA$702K321,916
- 12388 Grandee Ct San Diego, CA$630K321,750
- 12372 Grandee Ct San Diego, CA$718K22.52,384
- 17060 Grandee Way San Diego, CA$510K221,450
- 12310 Tesoro Ct San Diego, CA$724K532,457
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!