17039 426th Ave SE, North Bend, WA 980453 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
After the 2nd flood of 4'of water (2 years later), we had to move out. 2 weeks after moving out, the house flooded a 3rd time with 6'.
The county, HOA, insurance companies and mortgage companies have been fighting over resolving the issue for 10 years now at the owners expense in lawyer and engineering fees.
This house needs to be bulldozed and put out of it's misery.
Do not buy this house unless you enjoy spending 3 months out of the year living in a second home while you pull down and throw away thousands of pounds of drywall and insulation each year.
- Lot: 10,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $159,900
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Partial basement, 820 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9407001350
- Zillow Home ID: 49132580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17039 426th Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% greater than in North Bend, and 87% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Bend.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98045 home values.
- 17031 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA--322,000
- 17040 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$281K321,110
- 17025 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$244K31.751,160
- 17032 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$293K31.752,370
- 17026 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$281K311,212
- 17021 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$248K31.51,250
- 17301 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$264K31.751,650
- 17300 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$225K21990
- 17020 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$244K31.75970
- 17043 427th Ave SE North Bend, WA$175K21.51,100
- 17049 427th Ave SE North Bend, WA$258K31980
- 17019 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$247K311,150
- 17305 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA--31.752,060
- 17037 427th Ave SE North Bend, WA$248K31.5924
- 42501 SE 170th Ct North Bend, WA$346K52.53,010
- 17304 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$273K31.51,240
- 17055 427th Ave SE North Bend, WA$255K311,250
- 17007 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$263K31.51,230
- 17012 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$276K311,240
- 17313 426th Ave SE North Bend, WA$276K311,290
Nearby Schools in North Bend
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292