- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1704 Amos St, Reidsville, NC 273202 beds, 2 baths, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $23,500
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Parcel #: 151853
- Zillow Home ID: 70137777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1704 Amos Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 138.8% greater than in Greensboro Metro, and 275.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greensboro Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27320 home values.
- 1702 Amos St Reidsville, NC$52K----884
- 1706 Amos St Reidsville, NC$59K----792
- Amos St Reidsville, NC$46K----916
- 1710 Amos St Reidsville, NC$46K----916
- 301 Turner Dr Reidsville, NC$80K----1,905
- Rosewell Ave NC--------
- 1703 Amos St Reidsville, NC$42K----850
- 241 Turner Dr Reidsville, NC$82KStudio--1,867
- 1710 Roswell St Reidsville, NC$108K----1,232
- 1712 Amos St Reidsville, NC$59K----1,176
- 1718 Roswell St Reidsville, NC$53K----672
- 1710 Roswell St Reidsville, NC$99K321,200
- 1706 Roswell St Reidsville, NC$88K22960
- 239 Turner Dr Reidsville, NC$47K----1,260
- 1721 S Scales St Reidsville, NC$62K----1,444
- 1723 S Scales St Reidsville, NC$50K----1,585
- 237 Turner Dr Reidsville, NC$59K----1,064
Nearby Schools in Reidsville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292