- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1704 Frederica Rd APT 131, St Simons Island, GA 31522
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Single Family
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $172,000
- Parcel #: 0411827
- Zillow Home ID: 99382108
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1704 Frederica Road APT 131
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31522 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% higher than in Saint Simons Island, and 9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31522 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Simons Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Apt 503--221,150
- Apt 536$164K221,150
- Apt 307--221,240
- Apt 221--------
- Apt 425--------
- Apt 606--------
- Apt 708--------
- Apt 123--------
- Apt 336--------
- # 30--------
- Apt 107--------
- Apt 236--------
- Apt 728$169K221,260
- Apt 226--------
- # 23--------
- Apt 206--------
- Apt 423--------
- Apt 434--------
- Apt 734$163K221,150
- # 17--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292