- Lot: 6,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Views: 2,491 all time views
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $423
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 270 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Foundation \ Other, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 82
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 006332150
- Zillow Home ID: 15467699
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $545-675K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94015 home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Broadmoor Village as a whole. Among 94015 homes, this home is valued 8.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% higher than in Broadmoor Village, and 62.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Broadmoor Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94015 home values.
|812 Heather Rd Daly City, CA||$601K||3||1||1,140|
|1708 Louvaine Dr Daly City, CA||$621K||3||1.5||1,140|
|808 Heather Rd Daly City, CA||$617K||3||1||1,140|
|904 Heather Rd Daly City, CA||$601K||3||1||1,150|
|1712 Louvaine Dr Daly City, CA||$740K||3||1||1,580|
|815 Heather Rd Daly City, CA||$727K||2||1||1,560|
|903 Heather Rd Daly City, CA||$607K||2||2||1,140|
|715 Washington St Daly City, CA||$645K||3||1||1,140|
|804 Heather Rd Daly City, CA||$809K||3||3||2,130|
|1716 Louvaine Dr Daly City, CA||$678K||3||2||1,420|
|908 Heather Rd Daly City, CA||$734K||3||1||1,580|
|1707 Louvaine Dr Daly City, CA||$623K||3||1||1,140|
|811 Heather Rd Daly City, CA||$661K||2||1||1,430|
|907 Heather Rd Daly City, CA||$602K||3||2||1,170|
|1711 Louvaine Dr Daly City, CA||$838K||4||3||2,050|
|1720 Louvaine Dr Daly City, CA||$700K||3||1||1,460|
|807 Heather Rd Daly City, CA||$628K||3||1||1,310|
|719 Washington St Daly City, CA||$644K||3||2||1,220|
|8 Louvaine Pl Daly City, CA||$639K||3||1||1,310|
|911 Heather Rd Daly City, CA||$691K||2||1||1,505|
Nearby Schools in Broadmoor Village
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!