- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17048 SW 52nd Ct, Miramar, FL 330274 beds, 3 baths, 2,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,390 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 514032063620
- Zillow Home ID: 54600986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17048 Sw 52nd Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32% lower than in Miramar, and 166% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miramar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33027 home values.
- 17058 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$430K433,113
- 17038 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$396K42.52,437
- SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$425K----3,108
- 17068 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$375K432,420
- 17028 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$424K422,669
- 17078 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$389K----2,677
- 17045 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$425K----3,108
- 17018 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$357K322,023
- 17055 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$369K----2,281
- 17035 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$460K52.53,200
- 17065 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$443K----3,369
- 17088 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$367K----2,508
- 17015 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$448K----3,039
- 17025 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$443K432,961
- 17075 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$377K----2,624
- 5265 SW 171st Ave Miramar, FL$427K----2,768
- 17017 SW 53rd Ct Miramar, FL$429K----2,787
- 5275 SW 171st Ave Miramar, FL$461K----3,246
- 17098 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$425K----3,368
- 17085 SW 52nd Ct Miramar, FL$374K----2,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!