1705 Bienville Blvd, Dauphin Island, AL 36528
For Sale: $225,000
Price Cut (Oct 30): -$23,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow223
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- MLS #198364
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2113112546
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$206,330||$173K – $254K||-$512||$140||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,024/mo||$860 – $1.4K/mo||-$20||$0.70||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 36528 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Dauphin Island as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% greater than in Dauphin Island, and 58.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dauphin Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36528 home values.
Neighborhood for 1705 Bienville Boulevard
- # 107$201K33.01,472
Nearby Schools in Dauphin Island
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Dauphin Island Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Peter F Alba Middle (assigned) 6-8 11.7 mi
- Alma Bryant High (assigned) 9-12 15.2 mi
- Dixon Elementary PK-5 14.1 mi
- Anna F Booth Elementary PK-5 15.2 mi
- George H Bryant Vocational-Agricultural... 8, 10-12 16.6 mi
- St. Elmo Elementary K-5 17.7 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005