- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1705 Dinwiddie Ave, Richmond, VA 232242 beds, 1 bath, 804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,192 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $67,400
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 804 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: S0000341012
- Zillow Home ID: 12536432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1705 Dinwiddie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blackwell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Blackwell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blackwell home values.
- 1707 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$57K31735
- 1703 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$55K21747
- 1709 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$59K31804
- 1701 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$68K31.51,185
- 1700 Chicago Ave # A Richmond, VA$283K------
- 711 E 17th St Richmond, VA--21750
- 1706 Chicago Ave Richmond, VA$111K21750
- 1708 Chicago Ave Richmond, VA$71K21750
- 713 E 17th St Richmond, VA$635K----15,100
- 1720 Chicago Ave Richmond, VA$66K21750
- 709 E 17th St Richmond, VA--21750
- 1801 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$71K311,500
- 1704 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$137K321,455
- 1710 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$55K311,091
- 1712 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$57K31.51,091
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!