- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1705 Durklyn Ct, San Marino, CA 911084 beds, 3 baths, 3,309 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Open and airy floor plan: 4 Large bedrooms (two master suites,) 3 ¾ bath, + one large bonus room (can be used as a study or home office), laundry room has wash sink and cabinets.
Large back yard with custom Terrazzo BBQ area, has room for a pool.
Other features include hardwood floors, French doors, wood shutters, sky light, large closet in each bedroom and a lot of storage areas. Concrete circular driveway.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $2,300,000
- Price/sqft: $695
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,309 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 5334014019
- Zillow Home ID: 20704854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1705 Durklyn Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Huntington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in Los Angeles Metro, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Huntington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Huntington home values.
- 1744 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$2.62M544,072
- 1715 Durklyn Ct San Marino, CA$2.15M533,381
- 1754 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$2.57M443,917
- 1983 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$2M432,731
- 1710 Durklyn Ct San Marino, CA$2.33M333,276
- 2005 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$3.41M644,213
- 1971 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$2.4M533,600
- 1710 Durklyn Ct San Marino, CA$1.87M333,276
- 1725 Durklyn Ct San Marino, CA$1.85M332,519
- 1959 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$1.65M222,198
- 1778 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$3.17M454,170
- 1947 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$1.94M433,036
- 2021 Sherwood Rd San Marino, CA$2.71M543,763
- 1735 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$1.11M321,611
- 1796 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$3.17M454,413
- 1745 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$1.4M321,833
- 1802 Alpine Dr San Marino, CA$1.99M342,633
- 1725 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$2.05M432,353
- 1735 Durklyn Ct San Marino, CA$3.43M444,221
- 1720 Bedford Rd San Marino, CA$7.9M467,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!