1705 Samford Ave, Albany, GA 317073 beds, 1 bath, 1,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Parcel #: 0000Q/00001/008
- Zillow Home ID: 76400527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1705 Samford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31707 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.7% higher than in Albany, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31707 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31707 home values.
- 1703 Samford Ave Albany, GA$37K311,272
- 1703 Samford Ave Albany, GA$41K321,272
- 1709 Samford Ave Albany, GA$44K321,417
- 1701 Samford Ave Albany, GA$58K--11,248
- 1708 Gillionville Rd Albany, GA$62K--21,374
- 1713 Samford Ave Albany, GA$35K211,092
- 1712 Gillionville Rd Albany, GA$62K--21,431
- 1715 Samford Ave Albany, GA$60K321,025
- 1714 Gillionville Rd Albany, GA$59K31.51,144
- 204 N Magnolia St Albany, GA$156K742,840
- 1601 Gillionville Rd GA$54K----240
- 1718 Gillionville Rd Albany, GA$46K321,404
- 1706 Greenvale Rd Albany, GA$51K321,623
- 1708 Greenvale Rd Albany, GA$74K311,422
- 1702 Greenvale Rd Albany, GA$74K421,550
- 1710 Greenvale Rd Albany, GA$58K311,005
- 1712 Greenvale Rd Albany, GA$73K31.51,453
- 1714 Parker Ave Albany, GA$84K321,309
- 1714 Greenvale Rd Albany, GA$74K311,712
- 1703 Parker Ave Albany, GA$100K321,841
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292