- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 668 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,794 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $6/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 08456300
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 5 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Parking Type: Garage
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Other Information: School Bus Service
- Basement: None
- Special Compensation Info.: Short Sale
- Assessment Includes: Other
- Addtl Room 2 Level: 2nd Level
- Bath Amenities: Separate Shower
- Sewer: Septic-Private
- Water: Well-Private
- Exposure: Water
- Family Room Level: Main Level
- Lot Description: Irregular
- Lot Description: River Front
- Lot Description: Chain of Lakes Frontage
- Addtl Room 10 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Annual
- Status: Pending
- Area Amenities: Water Rights
- Area Amenities: Dock Community
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: None
- Age: 81-90 Years
- Area Amenities: Gutters
- Area Amenities: Street Lights
- Area Amenities: Street Paved
- Lot Description: Water Rights
- Additional Sales Information: Short Sale
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Recent Rehab (Y: Yes
- 1st Floor Full Bath
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Type of House: 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1018176009
- Zillow Home ID: 5031117
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $127-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 116.1% higher than in Johnsburg, and 844.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60051 home values.
Nearby Schools in Johnsburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.