1705 Yellowstone Ln, Edmond, OK 730034 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $163,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 126801430
- Zillow Home ID: 21937501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1705 Yellowstone Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% greater than in Edmond, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73003 home values.
- 1701 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$149K321,639
- 1709 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$158K321,859
- 1704 Pinnacle Ln Edmond, OK$146K321,623
- 1700 Pinnacle Ln Edmond, OK$157K321,835
- 1708 Pinnacle Ln Edmond, OK$160K421,825
- 1621 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$148K321,584
- 1713 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$141K321,614
- 1704 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$271K3217,425
- 1700 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$133K321,633
- 1708 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$160K421,838
- 1620 Pinnacle Ln Edmond, OK$159K421,844
- 1712 Pinnacle Ln Edmond, OK$164K321,881
- 1620 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$141K321,617
- 1617 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$157K321,835
- 1717 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$141K321,639
- 1712 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$155K321,765
- 1616 Pinnacle Ln Edmond, OK$150K321,682
- 1716 Pinnacle Ln Edmond, OK$142K321,612
- 1616 Yellowstone Ln Edmond, OK$149K321,664
- 1705 Park View Pl Edmond, OK$146K321,759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.