1706 29th St SE, Washington, DC 20020
Sold on 4/12/13: $210,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,254 sq ft
- Lot:2,570 sqft
- Year Built:1938
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $210,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Construction Quality7.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow331
- Parcel #5636 0008
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- # Stories4.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID522421
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$336,941||$283K – $374K||+$2,398||$268||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,964/mo||$1.6K – $2.5K/mo||-$33||$1.57||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Randle Highlands home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Randle Highlands homes, this home is valued 44.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Randle Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Washington, and 39.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randle Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
Neighborhood for 1706 29th St Se
- 1708 29th St SE Washington, DC$268K32.01,254
- 1710 29th St SE Washington, DC$269K32.01,254
- 1712 29th St SE Washington, DC$272K31.51,254
- 2903 R St SE Washington, DC$154K11.0703
- 1714 29th St SE Washington, DC$208K21.01,152
- 2902 S St SE Washington, DC$276K33.01,440
- 2904 S St SE Washington, DC$268K33.01,440
- 1716 29th St SE Washington, DC$231K31.01,296
- 1705 30th St SE Washington, DC$331K43.01,363
- 1718 29th St SE Washington, DC$210K31.51,080
- 1711 30th St SE Washington, DC$343K32.01,363
- 2911 R St SE Washington, DC$294K42.51,128
- 2914 S St SE Washington, DC$275K32.01,472
- 1707 29th St SE Washington, DC$427K64.03,150
- 1711 29th St SE Washington, DC$467K64.03,726
- 2916 S St SE Washington, DC$289K31.51,472
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005