- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1706 S St NW, Washington, DC 200092 beds, 2 baths, 1,202 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1895
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $470,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,202 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 0154 2204
- Zillow Home ID: 400852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1706 S St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dupont Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.7% less than in Washington, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- 1706 S St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$695K221,202
- 1704 S St NW Washington, DC$1.27M432,271
- 1702 S St NW Washington, DC$1.27M432,196
- 1706 S St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$682K221,022
- 1706 S St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$704K221,015
- 1706 S St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$637K221,015
- 1706 S St NW APT 5 Washington, DC$632K221,200
- 1752 17th St NW Washington, DC$1.64M342,814
- 1734 17th St NW # 100 Washington, DC$1.63M54.52,538
- 1724 17th St NW APT 66 Washington, DC$430K11700
- S St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$703K221,116
- S St NW APT 12 Washington, DC$530K21955
- S St NW Washington, DC$1.85M55.52,790
- 1726 17th St NW APT 102 Washington, DC$336K11575
- 1726 17th St NW APT 404 Washington, DC$367K11624
- 1726 17th St NW APT 201 Washington, DC$343K11600
- 1726 17th St NW APT 101 Washington, DC$336K11512
- 1726 17th St NW APT B1 Washington, DC$647K221,314
- 1726 17th St NW APT 403 Washington, DC$347K11563
- 1726 17th St NW APT 402 Washington, DC$445K21700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292